Without a Cookie a website cannot distinguish between different users, which can lead to essential functionality of a site not working as expected. This policy explains how Cookies are used on our website and how you can control them.
In this policy, we refers to site radiolamp.net
These Cookies are required by the website in order to work as expected. Without them you may be unable to browse parts of the website or view it at all.
Third Party Cookies
These Cookies are used by selected third parties we have chosen to integrate with. They are used mainly for tracking purposes so that we can further improve the site for the future.
They may also be used for integrating with social sites to further enhance your website experience.
Controlling the Cookies
By default, all of the above Cookies are in use on our website. However, if you wish to take control of these cookies you can do so by following the instructions below for your browser:
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Blackberry - https://us.blackberry.com/legal/cookies
- Android - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Opera - https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
This will allow you to remove Cookies or prevent using them altogether. Remember, turning off Cookies in your browser will affect all websites not just this one. If you later decide you'd like to allow Cookies, then simply adjust your browser settings and continue using the website; Cookies will then be sent to and from our website.